phils vagina

phil

Not even the great brian carter can deny my penis. Its greatness has be linked to myths such as king kong, the lochness monster, lion king, where's waldo, happy feet, kevin costner, and many more geat things.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm vagina, how original, i like how you put vagina in place of penis. real original, did you think of that yourself? i mean the thought behind it is , ummm just the fact that you could make a funny by using a female part in place of a male part to make me look like a girl is totally original. you should write an original novel about something original.

fag

This thread is shit. Don't lure people in with promises of vaginas and then spend the whole thread talking about penises.. penii.. I don't know. All I know is that now I gotta finish to men talking about penii.. peni..ohh, ohhhh!!! Done.

And now, I'm done with this thread. Clean that up.

This thread is shit. Don't lure people in with promises of vaginas and then spend the whole thread talking about penises.. penii.. I don't know. All I know is that now I gotta finish to men talking about penii.. peni..ohh, ohhhh!!! Done.

And now, I'm done with this thread. Clean that up.

it did start out phils penis but the creative thinkers of cr put vagina in its place due to the orignal comedy that they have come up with