F-Body / Android Peeps

Igor

Guest tbutera2112

wtf does this have to do with cell phones?

you are one of the dumbest motherfuckers i know...atleast tell why your highly photochopped picture has to do with phones instead of assuming everybody is in full retard 24/7 like you

Guest tbutera2112
Tyler your'e a fucking idiot.

It's just a F-Body background in the correct resolution for a few android phones. The Incredible being one of them.

oh my bad - i forgot this was incredibly obviously by your first post and should not have needed an explanation for anybody

and i knew he didnt photochop that shit himself, especially on a cell phone...dude can barely operate a flip phone, let alone photoshop on a smart phone...hes forest gumps long lost retarded brother

i used the photoshop for andriod.

This truck was at the dsm shootout.

I suck, not claming that im good at all but it did make a big difference!

Before

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k158/9t1tsi/2010-08-14_141950.jpg

After

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k158/9t1tsi/5d3a89c5.jpg

I just wish it didnt make shit blurry.

Why does everyone dislike igor? I've been around him a few times now and not once has he come across as a dumbass or a dbag, or even cocky. Seems pretty chill to me. Some of you guys ned to calm the hell down

And its a back round from the market on the android software. Its a good looking car, that's all he was trying to point out

Guest tbutera2112
Why does everyone dislike igor? I've been around him a few times now and not once has he come across as a dumbass or a dbag, or even cocky. Seems pretty chill to me. Some of you guys ned to calm the hell down

And its a back round from the market on the android software. Its a good looking car, that's all he was trying to point out

fuck you too faggot

Guest tbutera2112
Is it just me or does anyone else think this Tyler "guy" seem like a pissed off ex girlfriend? :confused:

I don't know either of you, but so far you seem like a big old d bag ;)

yup.