Let Dyno Tune Bring It's Mobile Dynamometer To You!

DTM Brian

Some bike nights do not want the noise and want a couple hundred bucks just to set up. I need to get a list of the bike nights here in columbus. I know beers, boobs, and bars are the things that are needed for a bike night. If I could sell beer I would have a bike night at the shop once a week.

Some bike nights do not want the noise and want a couple hundred bucks just to set up. I need to get a list of the bike nights here in columbus. I know beers, boobs, and bars are the things that are needed for a bike night. If I could sell beer I would have a bike night at the shop once a week.

dont sell, just have a mandatory tip jar, lol, and you only need signs hanging that say must be over 21. break out the grill. do it once a month over summer or sumthin!! and you could always have the dyno open to use!!

Even if you break even you are still ahead, I dont think many people know who the hell you are. Build some rep and give out a prize or two to the highest horsepower bike. Shit, I would give the crappiest bike free tuning!! I think free tuning would bring more people out of than give a prize to a turbo busa or zx14

But on the other hand, if you could get with a bike night, they might let you set up for free because a mobile dyno could attract even more people to come to that specific bike night over others in the area. This equals more revenue for the place holding the bike night from sales of beer and food. It would be a good idea to throw that pitch to whom ever is hosting the bike night so that they let you set up for free. Hell, if they let you set up for free, you could work out some sort of arrangement with the facility that they get a certain % of what you make. That way, you make money, the place holding the bike night makes money, and everyone wins.