anyone work for att u verse?

xTHExBOSSx46

basically have been on the phone 4 times between two days during my downtime for at least 20min a pop trying to get a issue taken care of. my issue is that with 2 of my boxes (not the main ones but the satellite ones) have issues with the hdmi output. the signal goes in and out on one, and the other losses sound every 15 min or so for upwards of 2 min.

i have used multiple tvs, multiple hdmi cords, and checked every hdmi input on all the tvs i tested.

this issue does not occur when using an x box a ps3 or a blu ray player. so in my opinion it is safe to say that the boxs are faulty. component, coax, and other outputs work fine.

the customer service has been nothing but ignorant to the knowledge they are supposed to have. i am happy with my main box and all the services i receive from the company as well as the prices. i had one so called tech tell me in broken english that he has, exact quote, "no idea how i could get any sound to begin with using and hdmi cable because it is not used for audio, and hdmi is ONLY USED FOR VIDEO and transmits in 1020p, 1020i, 780p and 780i" at that point i just hung up. yes he really said 1020 and 780.

i have reset all the boxes as well as the main box and no it didn't help.

what im looking for is for someone to just maybe help me setup an appointment to receive new boxs for the two rooms. that is all im asking for. every time i get to talk to a real person they tell me its just my cables and one person told me to just use the component cables. if no one can ill keep trying and bug them to send me new ones