Pacemakers?

wagner

Havent been up there this year, but as a track i love it. Always has good prep and they tend to keep things moving... that is untill someone puts down fluids on the track, then for somereason they only have one person really doing cleanup.

But yes, i would def go, if I dont end up going to Indy this weekend then I'll probably be up there to watch.

Packmakers and good track prep?We thinking the same pacemakers?I was there in the spring and im going for there halloween thing next month.

As many times as I normally go, I dont normally see many cars having traction issues out of the hole. My s10 likes to spin pretty hard out of the hole and i seem to be able to give it a little more without it spinning up at Pacemakers.

Packmakers and good track prep?We thinking the same pacemakers?I was there in the spring and im going for there halloween thing next month.

This is not what I wanted to hear. Marion last friday was terrible, it made trails look like Norwalk.

I can deal with a shitty run race program as long as your track is not a dirty pile.

This is not what I wanted to hear. Marion last friday was terrible, it made trails look like Norwalk.

I can deal with a shitty run race program as long as your track is not a dirty pile.

Marion is a complete joke, as a track pacemakers is 1,301,666x better than marion is, even on it's worst day.

You'll do just fine on your DRs up there Wags.