Attention Bass Heads. SPL Testing now available.

DTM Brian

If you ever wanted to know the SPL of stereo system you now can. Dyno Tune now has a Term Lab with Dual meters which allows you to test either two cars at the same time or one car with two meters in different locations of the car.

Cost to get a spl test will be $20.00.

E-mail MobileDyno@aol.com for more info.

nope its not you 99% of cars/trucks/suvs are like this. It changes the acoustics of the vehicle and helps eliminate standing waves.

Not always true, my buddies car does like 146-147 with doors shut, 148 open. He also loses a db if leaves his trunk closed, his box is huge but not sealed. All this with a single 15 in a 4 door car

Not always true, my buddies car does like 146-147 with doors shut, 148 open. He also loses a db if leaves his trunk closed, his box is huge but not sealed. All this with a single 15 in a 4 door car

That is excactly what I said 99% are louder with doors OPEN.

I know why its louder with the trunk open :ninja:

4 fi 18s. I'm on my black berry at work friend me on face book I have pics shawn turner gene got donne plugin in the rca's at 3:45 on hutson ave witch is north side of columbus and at 4:30 it was in hilliard on the mic we didn't get to check to see witch fre.... It even works best at yet still haven't