So, Tyler was banned and now deleted?

Casper

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go out on an limb and put my opinion out there as agreeing with Phil. I've bantered around with Tyler, met him at C&C and recently went over his place to pick up some items I bought. He admits to having fun and crossing the line, but mainly to stir the pot as that's how he sees the internet and sites like CR. Good guy in person. Like him or not, he was at least open about his style and persona here on CR. If you ever had an issue, he's man up and work it out. At least with me, we always did.

I respect your input.

Now, here's mine. How many warnings and/or short-term bans should a single member get before folks in charge finally agree - 100% agree - "fuck him"? 1 ban?, 3 bans?, 5 warnings? 2 bans and 3 warnings?

Openly admit you're only on a site to cause shit and fuck with Mods... sleep in the bed you made. He'll come crawling back, or - as I suspect he's already done - ask a friend to report back to him everything that is being said about him.

I agree on both accounts.

Unlocked since someone was throwing a fit because the Admins/Mods were posting in a locked thread :lol:

Reminds of when someone else used to do it...

Throwing a fit? You IMed me big gay Al. I didn't go complaining to you about it. You came complaining to me about why I made this thread. Put the wai wai balls away. :lol:

And I stand by what I said in the IM, Tyler is a good dude who goes out of his way to help people. Other than that, I don't give a fuck.

PS: I heart most of you guys. And yes, hooray for boobies is one of the greatest threads on any forum ever. Truth.