WTB: LS1 T56 Transmission!

Flybye

Find one and then give me the asking price and we can go from there. Telling you what I wanna spend is not how the hussle works lol.

No hussle here. just asking so I could try and look more into what kind of milage one you could by for the price you are trying to pay... But as I have found so far from my little bit of searching not many local people have any up for sale. Unless you want to spend a ton or go far is all I am finding right now

No hussle here. just asking so I could try and look more into what kind of milage one you could by for the price you are trying to pay... But as I have found so far from my little bit of searching not many local people have any up for sale. Unless you want to spend a ton or go far is all I am finding right now

Just open to anything. I see them all the time on ls1tech,but im just checking my local options first. Let me know if you find anything.

Oh and I may also consider a whole droput if the price is right.

That's the reason I know I can have it out in 30 minutes. Let me do so research to see what headache I may be getting myself into. And to the pm's that I've received I'll let you know what I decide then we can talk about how much.

Awesome...just let me know man. I would really like to work something out.