wtb TV

Exodus

how much you looking to spend? my roommate has a 32" 1080p tube tv, its just heavy as a motherfucker. we're going to get a new LED tv but I dont get paid until the end of the month.

What are you asking? does it have hdmi?

My buddy has a 32in or 36in tube tv that's about 400lbs and hes gonne let me borrow that until i buy my own. But it doesnt have HDMI

I have a 42in Panasonic Plasma. It was a store display, so it is burn't in properly. The only things it does NOT have are a stand and a remote. I've just had it sitting on it's bottom since I bought it though, its heavy enough to stand up (but still light enough to carry alone).

model th-42px75u

Edited by Rally Pat
was missing a key word in the third sentence.

What are you asking? does it have hdmi?

My buddy has a 32in or 36in tube tv that's about 400lbs and hes gonne let me borrow that until i buy my own. But it doesnt have HDMI

well unfortunately we're all too poor to get a new tv right now so we're gonna hang onto it.

if you go with another one and need HDMI cables I have a bunch, though I expect you are probably already set.

I have a 42in Panasonic Plasma. It was a store display, so it is burn't in properly. The only things it does NOT have are a stand and a remote. I've just had it sitting on it's bottom since I bought it though, its heavy enough to stand up (but still light enough to carry alone).

model th-42px75u

ahh its only 720p tho.. what are you asking?