GI th350 fmvb 3200 stall

TurboNova

Gauging intrest on my th350 foward manual valve body race built by jackson racing transmissions solid shifts and has all but 100 miles comes with 3200 stall coverter. Contemplating building a 400 with a brake for my boost build or going t56 price is 500

PRICE CHANGE 400 FIRM

Edited by TurboNova
Price change

Gauging intrest on my th350 foward manual valve body race built by jackson racing transmissions solid shifts and has all but 100 miles comes with 3200 stall coverter. Contemplating building a 400 with a brake for my boost build or going t56 price is 500

How much sans converter?

May be interested either way. Can you link me to the people that built it? Is it still in the car?

Guest 614Streets
I just bought a Jackson lifetime warranty th 350. Luke the owner told me the converters are made for them by ART CARR. They are 9.5" Converters. Edited by 614Streets

I just bought a Jackson lifetime warranty th 350. Luke the owner told me the converters are made for them by ART CARR. They are 9.5" Converters. I have been waiting two weeks for a replacement converter from them after discovering the converter I got from them is .15" too tall from the baloon plate to the neck.

Have you had any experience with them before?

Is is a 7-8 or 9 inch? And again, is it in the car still? I just spoke with Jackson, the warranty would not be extended to the new owner, so I'd like to know what Im getting into since I'd likely have to get another converter.

For some reason I never see this post in the new posts are so I apologize for the slow response. The trans is in the car but there is no engine at the moment.

• 1 month later...