PooL drinks an ownage.

SRTurbo04

That time of the week. Come on out have a few cold beers, enjoy good company an play some pool

1$ mugs

Cheap shots

Hot bartender.(is not there tonight... tonights got the ugly bartender :lol:)

Crown sports pub.

6493 east main street reynoldsburg 43068(between autozone an dairy queen)

I WILL OWN ALL.... bring it

haha ur going downnnn tonight. ill probably be there 930ish

:finger: come on out then

9:30 it is. that way once its 10:00 then you'll play pool (since you've had time to drink your drink)

http://assets.sbnation.com/imported_assets/71867/buster_poindexter_drinking_martini.jpg

Out of curiosity what do you have to pay to get a table there?

Place I go to is 7 dollar pitchers (not natty) and 6.50 for a table.

What's their tap selection like?

pool is 1$ per game

beer: bud, bud light,bud select, miller, miller lite, amber bock, guiness, nati, blue moon( i belive), killians and i know im missing a few.

I don't know how many games you guys play a night but 8 ball on Morse Rd is 6.50 for a table all night. Not the best area but a good price I think.

I think I payed 5 a pitcher for Miller Light last time and they have some real good stuff on tap. I've only gotten the Magic Hat on tap but I know they have a good selection if your into something other than the miller light, bud light kind of stuff.

I don't know how many games you guys play a night but 8 ball on Morse Rd is 6.50 for a table all night. Not the best area but a good price I think.

I think I payed 5 a pitcher for Miller Light last time and they have some real good stuff on tap. I've only gotten the Magic Hat on tap but I know they have a good selection if your into something other than the miller light, bud light kind of stuff.

And? Sorry bro this threads for pool at crown