Trading 08 wr250r for 02 xr650r or 02 drz400e

AWW$HEEET

Here is the dilemma, 2 scenarios, both trades:

08 yam wr250r for 02 xr650r, straight up.

my 08 wr250r is bone stock. xr has tons of mods, cammed, uncorked, white bros exhaust, baja designs goodies. would have to meet dude somewhere between here and denver, co. xr is not plated but im getting a title for it, where i will try to get it plated. I believe it has lights on it already, etc. is this hard to do?

or

08 wr250r for 02 drz400e, he'd be adding some cash

again stock wr250r.

his bike description: This is a DRZ 400 "E" (Enduro) that has been made street legal. It is 30lbs. lighter than a DRZ 400 "S" and has better suspension. It also comes stock with a Keihin FCR pumper carb. They only put these on the DRZ from 2000-2004 and only on the "E" model. This bike is bulletproof and has many accessories available.

Great Condition. Electric Start! Added: JD Jet Kit, Skid Plate, Engine Guards, Seal Savers, Hand Guards, Aluminum Handle Bars, Trail Tech Computer, and Manual Cam Chain Tensioner, .Clean and Clear Title in Hand

Trade for which one, or just keep mine? Or just save up for another bike and buy it over the winter? Ill get some pics up of both.