Bwahahaha

SpaceGhost

Tht's most likely why my wife pointed it out to me.

lol :D

Mine's bigger. :)

Here, Rhett, does this better fulfill your imagination/fantasies? And anyone notice "mother nature" keeps cock-slapping Ohio?

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k58/ImUrOBGYN/OhioCockSlap.jpg

yeah let me tell you fucks something, that storm ripped through delaware county yesterday. i live right next to olentangy high school where the roof was ripped off the school. my neighbor has 2 huge trees down, other neighbor has 1, and we had 1 also.

dime size hail plus trees bent over to 90 degrees for about 10 minutes was scary as fuck.

i swear, that is the closest i ever want to come to seeing a tornado. there may have unofficially been one, but who knows, couldnt see past the sheets of rain and hail falling.

yeah let me tell you fucks something, that storm ripped through delaware county yesterday. i live right next to olentangy high school where the roof was ripped off the school. my neighbor has 2 huge trees down, other neighbor has 1, and we had 1 also.

dime size hail plus trees bent over to 90 degrees for about 10 minutes was scary as fuck.

i swear, that is the closest i ever want to come to seeing a tornado. there may have unofficially been one, but who knows, couldnt see past the sheets of rain and hail falling.

Damn, I live right about where 23 and 42 meet in Delaware and it never seemed quite that bad. Damn fucking windy, though. I don't think we got any hail here at the house.

Damn, I live right about where 23 and 42 meet in Delaware and it never seemed quite that bad. Damn fucking windy, though. I don't think we got any hail here at the house.

That storm was crazy in delaware! I was at the main jegs building waiting for them to pull some parts when it came in. On riverside between 42 and by the Juvenile place, a tree fell down in the road and landed on top of a truck while they were driving. The tree was like 75 feet back and the trucks roof/hood/windshield was smashed in and there were 3 guys standing outside it like bricks have just been shat.

There were also times were i could only see 30-50ft ahead of me cause the storm was so crazy.