FS: ARP wheel studs, ROTA C8, B16 IM, TB, and Cams

SiColin

I know there isn't really a whole lot of honda's on here just figured I would try anyways.

Cleaning out the basement Sale

ARP wheel studs 2 packs of 4 (8 total). Brand new in package, was planing on using these for rear to match the front but whats the point. I also have 2 more studs laying around that are brand new that i've kept for replacements just in case. If you have 5 lug I could possibly throw these in as well for a few extra bucks.

$30 for all 8 or $15 for just 4

1 single 15 inch ROTA C8 with tire 195/60, 4x100 bolt pattern. Painted silver to match my factory Si wheels, no prep was done before hand. Just used the wheel as a test before I refinsihed my factory wheels. A little bit of paint thinner or something similar should take the paint off and restore it back to the original sport bronze.

$30

B16a Throttle Body, NO SENSORS. Way less then 100,000 miles on it, pulled off the motor working great. Upgraded many years ago just been sitting ever since. At one point I was planning on getting it ported and matched to IM but never got around to it.

$30

B16a Bare Intake Manifold.

$20

B16a Camshafts. Prolly be willing to throw in the stock cam gears as well if I can find them.

$30

All Prices are OBO (or best offer), don't like a price throw out an offer. Pics upon request. Might be willing to ship for additional fee. Willing to meet halfway up to 30 miles from pickerington east side of columbus.