POR15 locally in stock?

Das Borgen

Looks for a product called Amerlock 400(also you might find it under then name AmerCoat) . Its a PPG product(PPG bought Ameron who made they product), it's so much better than POR 15. If memory serves me right, it's a hell of a lot cheaper than POR15 also.

Looks for a product called Amerlock 400(also you might find it under then name AmerCoat) . Its a PPG product(PPG bought Ameron who made they product), it's so much better than POR 15. If memory serves me right, it's a hell of a lot cheaper than POR15 also.

This, POR15 although a great product has its fair share of flaws. AmerCoat should be available locally through any PPG reseller.

Not off the top of my head, but another beauty of amercoat over POR15 is that you can put it on parts that already have rust on them and it actually inhibits the rust. Where as, if you did this with POR15 it'd come off in a couple months if not a couple of weeks.

i need enough to cover about two adult hands size area

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff273/eagle483/M3/Iraq%20Install%20Stuff%20May%2009/IMG_2163Large.jpg

it s where the rear trailing arm bolts to the body

what stuff exactly do you have starkmaster?

any other places on the northwest side or closer to dublin? I m willing to go to whitehall but damn that s far

http://www.kbs-coatings.com/

Jegs sells it.

You will want to ruff up the paint more to increase the stick

Seems to be good stuff. If you go that route - Follow the directions.

I used the sampler pack on the bottom inside seam of my Jeep doors. The directions are very specific on how to prep the surface, but I'm lazy and just cleaned it and smeared the coating on. It still did a decent job in the last ~year I have had it on there but some of the worst spots are starting to spread a bit. I know another guy who used it for the same thing, but prepped it per the instructions, and his is holding up fine.