FS: pair osu v eastern mi, A deck, under $70 for both

Sturg1647545502

Sold, lock it up

You will need a buckeye id, but if you can't secure one we will help you out.

I'm all over the place so don't pm me. Text or call at 614 571 9384

Oh yea the nws part

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk57/snowdoc83/raven_riley_ohio_state_01.jpg

Edited by Sturg
sold

Yes and no, but I can't in good conscious sell them with out at least trying to hook the buyer up with a id . They didn't check us at the Miami game and the ol they're my sisters tickets works every time, but I'd feel like a Dick if someone bought them went down there and couldn't get in.

Yes and no, but I can't in good conscious sell them with out at least trying to hook the buyer up with a id . They didn't check us at the Miami game and the ol they're my sisters tickets works every time, but I'd feel like a Dick if someone bought them went down there and couldn't get in.

I hear ya there. Better safe than sorry.

When I went with student tickets the person I bought them from did the same thing since I wasn't a student and they ended up check ID's but I don't understand the point since they didn't care that they weren't our ID's.

The guys at the ticket office told me the Buck ID doesn't have to match the person that holds the tickets but the person that bought the tickets originally.

Who you go to the game, There are ushers to check student IDs first if you have a student ticket. All you have to do is show a buckeye ID, doesn't even have to be yours. I went to the game many times on my old buckeye ID and student tickets, lent it out a few times too. Never had a problem.