Halo Reach

dover

I am not big on Halo multiplayer, but I love the story and would like to give it a run through if anyone gets bored with it and wants to loan it out.

The story is DAMN GOOD. I can talk about it for a while. They layered it so well when you combine all the games, anima movies, and books. Its a pretty good story they could easily make a Movie Trilogy and do really well. They should! Since almost everything is a remake now.

I have it, I hate it...I played for an hour...

I will sell for $40.00. Thats cheaper than any place you can pick it up right now.

Wish I had known that before I bought it last night brand new...what's the matter andrew...can't figure out how to knife people?:bangbang:

HAHAHAHA- actually I never got to assassinate anyone.

It's pretty awesome, unless it happens to you, then you panic because the camera zooms out to a 3rd person veiw and you watch your guy just get shanked and there is nothing you can do about it.

It's pretty awesome, unless it happens to you, then you panic because the camera zooms out to a 3rd person veiw and you watch your guy just get shanked and there is nothing you can do about it.

tell a team mate to kill him and fast and it wont be a problem.

I got an assasination in Mid air on Midship the other day, it was sweet.

Andrew (Timmy43016) I'll take it if you can mail it to me? I am down in VA let me know.

A few already sent IM's on this and it is pending. When I made the deal I thought it was with the original poster...I didnt realize until after I made it that it was not the OP or I would have offered you first since that was the reason for the post. If sale falls through on Thursday it is all yours...I will let you know.

A few already sent IM's on this and it is pending. When I made the deal I thought it was with the original poster...I didnt realize until after I made it that it was not the OP or I would have offered you first since that was the reason for the post. If sale falls through on Thursday it is all yours...I will let you know.

damn you! who is buying it they certainly cant get ahold of you if they are banned :ninja:

its cool man lmk.

Finally convinced myself to put down the controller, so I can get some sleep for work. The game is great so far. Story is really addicting once you get in to it. Lots of great moments. Already had several battles that could have been the end of the game. Thanks Timmy. :)

Finally convinced myself to put down the controller, so I can get some sleep for work. The game is great so far. Story is really addicting once you get in to it. Lots of great moments. Already had several battles that could have been the end of the game. Thanks Timmy. :)

LOL. Glad you like it. Just one of those I couldnt get into.

• 2 weeks later...