ion or cobalt

turboion

I have a cobalt SS. The '08s and up are turbo and have a sick suspension setup. 300+ HP with a tune and a downpipe. It is one of the best handling cars Iv'e driven. I have been thoroughly impressed by the performance and tuning capabilities. Most are not impressed with the supercharged ones unless you put some money into them but GM has a build list and instructions for 1300HP on the supercharged ecotecs.

I have a cobalt SS. The '08s and up are turbo and have a sick suspension setup. 300+ HP with a tune and a downpipe. It is one of the best handling cars Iv'e driven. I have been thoroughly impressed by the performance and tuning capabilities. Most are not impressed with the supercharged ones unless you put some money into them but GM has a build list and instructions for 1300HP on the supercharged ecotecs.

After about 300 HP (basic bolt-on's to the stock blower) the build book uses turbo's.