Season Closer At Columbus Motor Speedway Oct. 16th!!!

Flybye

This will be the last drift practice of the year. So lets make this thing ROCK!

COST: $30 per driver

WHEN: Saturday October 16th

WHERE: Columbus motor Speedway 1841 Williams Road Columbus, OH 43207

TIMES: 1pm - 5pm (possibly 6pm)

I hope we can get a large gang of us out for this. I plan to have some food on the grill and maybe even some hot chocolate if it is chilly. So if anybody would throw down on food, drinks, etc. that would be great!

RULES:

Standard Tech will apply

Drivers and passengers must have helmets

All cars on the track must be equipped with working OEM seatbelts or harnesses (no ebay junk)

Tandem is fine if the participating cars can pass the required tech

Ride alongs are fine (same rules apply)

You may show up to the track as early as 12pm to get your cars ready or help set things up. Tech will probably not start till around 12:45 though.

RESPECT THE TRACK AND PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES!

**Due to insurance difficulties all drivers AND passengers must sign the CMS practice release form. This basically means that myself and anyone affiliated with the track is NOT responsible for injuries or accidents that could happen.**

If you have any questions then feel free to ask ME. Please do not call the track and bug them with your questions. I have all the answers you would need to know.

Thanks,

Sean

Edited by Flybye

ill be there sweet pea and I just got the new motor in so far no diesel!!!

Word....just be sure to bring money with you this time lol. Tell Josh the same ( he still never paid for the last one).:p

fail for being the same time that we are open so I cannot even come!

It was the only way I could get a longer rental. Plus starting early afternoon on Sundays is hard for them. Because of the noise some cars make. Just resign for the day.:D

how much for spectators?

FREE!

really want to go. Whats a good helmet cost? (anyone got a loner? :) )

Around $100 for "decent" one. People there might have extras, but there will also be many others without one too.

There was a confusion with the track about the hours being rented. Long story short, some one else has the track till 1pm. So our practice will not start until then. We also lost a few hours, but still might get the place till 6pm or so. DRIVERS SHOW UP AT 12pm!!!

So basically 4 hours (or more) of non stop drifting! This is the same amount of time we have always had, so it shouldnt be a problem for most of you. The price will still be the same to drive as the owner is still charging me the same price he qouted me before. If you have any questions post up on the event page or send me a message.

Thanks,

Sean

Okay, so there have been a few questions about what we are going to do about food. I came to the conclusion that nobody wants to be stuck at a grill all day. So our best option is for the people attending to bring the food, drinks, snacks of their choice. Also a grill, coolers and maybe tables? This way we can have a few people cooking stuff up and the food will be free for everyone. I just need to make sure we have enough people willing to commit to this. Im sure nobody wants to be the one putting out all kinds of money. So the more who chip in the more food and selection we have!

Get a hold of me or post up in here if you think you can contribute.

Thanks,

Sean