Anyone notice the wind turbine off of 270/sawmill?

HotCarl

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

N/A BYERS DUBLIN 6801 VILLAGE PKWY DUBLIN OH 43017207424012 1,059,440 88,286.67 63.90% 210.88 $ 0.0663

I do this for a living. That right there is there usage and price to compare. That turbine will generate a fairly small portion of their usage, but I imagine they did get a nice little tax credit for it. Trust me when I say, they will NOT be seeling any of that energy back to the grid.

Also, if they had spoken to me, I could have lowered their energy prices by close to 20% and made them "greener" at the same time, and they wouldn't have had to lay out the cost of the turbine. Oh, and I can do that for your business too.

Guest 614Streets
So are these two location's only viable b/c of the amount of wind they get on a regular basis or is there some other reasoning for it? The only windfarms ive seen are coastal and a windfarm in Illinois while i was on a roadtrip.

I know nothing about these but would assume the only criteria needed would be alot of flat land/water, no?

I know a guy that put a small one up accross from Flanagans pug in jefferson township. I heard he can power his barns , house and sell back extra to the power company.

Regardless has anyone ever seen the huge wind farms off i70 in kansas?