another craigslist find

Richard Cranium

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1991360998.html

1997 firebird formula ws6 (Marysville)

Date: 2010-10-06, 12:31AM EDT

Reply to: sale-nfhdb-1991360998@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

i have a 97 firebird formula ws6 with ram air. It has ls1 block with lt1 intake 1.7 roller rockers z06 valve covers dynamic crank and t-rex cam shaft. New sparks file fit pistons and piston rings. creates 350 at the crank and 495 at the rear wheel. Would easly hit over 500hp with a ls6 intake. Body is all original no rust no scratches. Only thing wrong with is driver side power window motor and tear in drivers seat. Has new perelli tires comes with a pair of z06 rims. Has 12 disc in rear and ttops dont leak. Have some serious cash in the motor the new z06 four speed automatic transmission drive shaft 3:93 gears and floating rear axels. I am a GM mechanic so its done right. Text me at 937-209-9149 texts only no phone calls.Trade only looking for newer trans am or V8 camaro, gto or V8 mustang. Clean title in hand. Text me with what you got all i can say is no and dont ask how much unless you have 25 grand floating around forget it. Thanks for looking

That guy is a fucking retard

does the new Z06 have a 4 speed auto? I don't think it does but I don't look at vettes since they are no where near my price range.

Nope lol. Z06 automatic? That guy is mentally defective, who knows where he came up with that BS. Even the automatic in the base C6 was a 6-speed. I don't think they've had a four-speed since '04.

And even if you could put an LT1 intake on an LS1, why would you? That guy is delirious

I've got 25 grand. I must go buy this 1 of a kind ltx lsx miracle. And it has a 150 hp tranny. I mean to the crank 350, to the wheels 500. That z06 4 sp auto is AMAZING.

On a serious note I'm about to text this dude and tell him how dumb he is