Craigslist Find

Xyster101

Pasted for those that can't view other sites and in case it gets flagged.

Fully adjustable wing - $20 (Columbus, OH)

Date: 2010-10-01, 6:43PM EDT

Reply to: sale-fzq66-1984170808@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have for sale a fully adjustable wing. It was on an old MR2 that I had bought, and it was the first thing to come off before I would be seen in it. You can put this on your civic, and it will enable you to fly to the moon. Haven't you ever wanted to visit the moon? This can make it happen for you. It'll add so much horsepower it'll make your mother implode when you step on the gas. You will make V8's your bitch. Don't you want that kind of power and fame? To hell with a turbo, you need DOWNFORCE! Keep that shit on the road (unless you're en route to the moon, which this can totally make happen for you)! You can take this to a formula 1 race and be the envy of all the drivers there. Hell, you can probably time travel with it. I never tried, so i don't know, but on a civic, I'm sure you make it happen, since this wing also increases your driving skills to that of the DRIFT KING! Yep, you read that correctly: DRIFT KING! Once you put this on your car, the Fast and the Furious might as well be a movie about your balls, since you'll be an expert driver, you'll surpass all the stunt scenes ON YOUR WAY TO THE GROCERY STORE! Damn right. Skylines will be drifting their asses off just to catch up to you. But they can't, and you know it. Because you'll have this fully adjustable wing set on autopilot and you won't even have to drive anymore. This is so epic that you won't even have to steer it. It'll adjust itself to make the turns for you. You want this. Remember: Moon, V8 slaves, Time Travel, Drift King.

Buy it.

P.S. It's going in the trash in a week. I'm tired of it taking up space in my closet. Even though my closet has been winning drift races left and right.

E-mail me: Cecil_Winchestyr (at) hotmail (dot) com

Keywords: civic, accord, honda, acura, toyota, nissan, sentra, Z, 300zx, 350Z, 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, 280ZX, turbo, moon, skyline, ricer, rice, stupid, import

My fav's:

P.S. It's going in the trash in a week. I'm tired of it taking up space in my closet. Even though my closet has been winning drift races left and right.

Keywords: civic, accord, honda, acura, toyota, nissan, sentra, Z, 300zx, 350Z, 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, 280ZX, turbo, moon, skyline, ricer, rice, stupid, import

So, I emailed him last night. Told him to join CR. We are gonna have to keep an eye out. He said he would.

*ahem* I'm still waiting on you to call!! lol

I'm glad you guys liked it, I had a lot of fun writing it. I had bought an old, tired, '85 MR2, and it had a rice cannon, and this "thing" stuck on the trunk lid. I sure as hell didn't want either of them. It's just been sitting in the closet and I'm sick of my girlfriend bitching at me to get rid of it.

So seriously... don't you want to go to the moon? Buy it.

• Confused 1

*ahem* I'm still waiting on you to call!! lol

I'm glad you guys liked it, I had a lot of fun writing it. I had bought an old, tired, '85 MR2, and it had a rice cannon, and this "thing" stuck on the trunk lid. I sure as hell didn't want either of them. It's just been sitting in the closet and I'm sick of my girlfriend bitching at me to get rid of it.

So seriously... don't you want to go to the moon? Buy it.

Did you send your number? PM me. I'll pick it up tomorrow.;)