1997 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 plow truck $4500

nurkvinny

Posting for dad. He's selling his 97 Chevy w/ plow.

The truck is a white 97 reg cab, long bed, 2500 8-lug, 4x4, 5.7L Auto. I forgot to get mileage, so I'll guess high at 150k (will update). It has a completely rebuilt 4L80E with MAYBE 300 miles on it (I broke it plowing last year).

The plow's a 7.5' Meyers with the newer style pump, inside keypad controller, works great.

The truck's a WT model I think, and I would definitely call it a work truck. Interior's a little grimey, paint looks like it's from 97, you get the idea. Since I wasn't bright enough to get a pic last night, I'll grab one from Google :) Picture this with a nice yellow plow.

http://carsundersixgrand.com/components/com_ezautos/ezautos/185_1219492013.jpg

$4500.

You should keep it to plow out your house and your neighbors when those drifts come. :) Also the truck would pay for itself easily with one season of plowing. This is a good deal.

Fucking drifts. :)

I already have a plow for the Ram, or I'd already own Dad's truck.

Thanks for the good word.

EDIT - called Dad, it does have 150's for mileage. Plus, some badass 9mm plug wires. :)

Also bed liner, hitch, backup beepers. LIGHT surface rust under doors.

Bump, all PMs returned.

I'll just throw this out to save some folks (and me) some time. No, Dad will not take 3500 or 2500 and a quad or a boat.

He's only selling it because he has to replace a 34 year old furnace and needs the cash more than the truck. So, cash only.

Ran it through KBB / Private Party:

Excellent - 4450

Good - 4090

Fair - 3520

These are without the plow figured in.

• 2 weeks later...