Window Tint

77nova

Okay so first off it has been a LONG time since I have been on here and I am sure this has been asked before and blah blah blah.

Anyway, I have been wanting to get my windows tinted on my 03 Accord Coupe for quite some time now but don't have the time to go to places to get a price estimate nor do I know what the best places to get it done. So I'm just wondering if anyone could give me a rough price estimate and or a good place to get it done.

Thanks

• Downvote 1

Twords the top right of the screen there is a button that says "search" this topic seems to be covered every few days good lord!

Well there were 2 reasons I did not feel it necessary to utilize the search. First I was too tired and lazy to go through a bunch of BS threads. The other being that I had not been on here for over a year so I felt like posting.

Well there were 2 reasons I did not feel it necessary to utilize the search. First I was too tired and lazy to go through a bunch of BS threads. The other being that I had not been on here for over a year so I felt like posting.

don't be lazy

x2....

nice ninja edit carwhore i quoted you when you said "you sir are an idiot"....and i have to agree maybe go back to lurking... :gtfo: