F.S. PCIII usb for 02-07 Hayabusa

RUTAN TA1647545492

just a question kinda of curious , just finished a 06 busa sunday and the guy brought over a power commander 3 , new brooks full exhaust , new trees, corbin seat , and i just had all the skins and rims painted . bike looks sweet but i tried to explain to him that he could not use a pc3 for his bike cause it was carberated . if yours fuel injected !!

and what year is it ?

• Downvote 1

just a question kinda of curious , just finished a 06 busa sunday and the guy brought over a power commander 3 , new brooks full exhaust , new trees, corbin seat , and i just had all the skins and rims painted . bike looks sweet but i tried to explain to him that he could not use a pc3 for his bike cause it was carberated . if yours fuel injected !!

and what year is it ?

I used to own an 06 busa and those are not carbs buddy....its called a Throttle body.. since you "work" on bikes please tell me you're kidding...

Did nt get that deep into it just did skins and tank and wheels , but the choke was broke and i replaced that and never got the air box off so i supose they could be throttle body injectors . I have never seen a choke on a fuel injected bike my my 06 zx10 is fuel injected and the 09 r1 i just finished is injected and it didnt have a choke so kinda threw me . but thanks for the info "buddy"

ah im sure rutans correct i just did a minor appearance job (sprockets , chain , brakes , seat , exhaust , choke cable , rims and skins ) never really got down to the motor or carbs , guy was selling it to a buddy and he wanted painted first so i just popped everything off and took to painters for him . His 06 is funny though i has some major issues starting when its cold . I know my 06 zx10 (fuel injected ) starts like a dream in the cold !