driving record?

SRTurbo04

Ok i know its been posted here before where you can see your driving record but it only spans the last 2 years. is there any where i can see my whole driving record? need asap

...... that site only gave me the last 2 years

If "they" are making you recover your records, tell "them" they are not working hard enough and that they should fucking do it for you. That shit makes me angry.

its part of a 42 piece packet that i have to fill out. do they have the ability to look thsi part up if so ill call them

its part of a 42 piece packet that i have to fill out. do they have the ability to look thsi part up if so ill call them

I have no idea why you have to fill out a 42 page packet, are you trying to get a clearance? If you are in fact trying to obtain a gov't clearance, then you have to do all the leg work and it takes fucking forever. I got my Secret started in 2005, got it officially in 2007. Started paper work for my Top Secret this week, won't have until probably a year or so from now.

...... that site only gave me the last 2 years

Reading owns me. As stated earlier you will probably have to mail something in, I dont know how the insurance companies do it, they may be able to fax it to you.

By Post Office Mail

To obtain a prior three-year driving record of violations and accidents regarding any person, it is necessary to submit the full name, address, date of birth, Social Security number, and driver license number along with other information requested on form BMV 1173 ( Record Request). If inquiring about another individual's driving record, form BMV 5008 (Notarized Written Consent Release of Personal Information) must be also be completed, notarized, and submitted with form BMV 1173.

The fee for a driving record request by mail is $5.00. Please make check payable to the "Ohio Treasurer." Allow 14-21 days to process.