Meanwhile at ESPN...

wagner

sooo how does the fact that he knows him help any player get a job in the nfll? yea a nfl teams going to say "hey, so guy over at espn said this players good we should forget everything else and draft him" also Kiper's "big board" had way to many of these players way off from where they were actually drafted. last i checked interviewing a player isn't against any rules. nbc just wants to make espn look bad to get more moneys. whats nbc have? notre dame? yea they are but hurt cause espn/abc has cornered the market on sports. its like a democrat writing a article about a republican.

1) Profootballtalk is absolute unmitigated shit.

2) It wouldn't surprise me if moron owners like Al Davis make draft picks based on McShay and Kiper's ramblings, but they get what they deserve; absolute shit.

3) Seriously, profootballtalk? They're the Star Magazine of sports. They just spread a bunch of shit knowing that eventually they have to be right about something.

2) It wouldn't surprise me if moron owners like Al Davis make draft picks based on McShay and Kiper's ramblings, but they get what they deserve; absolute shit.

3) Seriously, profootballtalk? They're the Star Magazine of sports. They just spread a bunch of shit knowing that eventually they have to be right about something.

I had no idea the site was like that, the story caught my eye on MSNBC's page.

I do know this Mel Kiper's hair is some scary ass shit.

Florio is a major major major hack.