fuckin sex

dover

seems like a preety common super jet nothign special about it.... rick on here had one posted that was cleaner not as much chrome an all but

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79886

dover you can find better bub.

oh an those boats are fast as FUCKKK but... its like shantons old boat doesnt handle chop very well at all oh an sucks at turning :lol:

I ain't no pussy but I'd rather be on a bike than in that thing!

worse case you hit the water :p .... sam an eric saw me fly threw the air off my jet ski going 55mph in the 2009 season little out of breath from the impact knocking the wind out of me but other then that good.

water>street

seems like a preety common super jet nothign special about it.... rick on here had one posted that was cleaner not as much chrome an all but

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79886

dover you can find better bub.

oh an those boats are fast as FUCKKK but... its like shantons old boat doesnt handle chop very well at all oh an sucks at turning :lol:

Pretty much, you don't get more inefficient than a jet.

You forgot the boat landing on you and smashing your head in, knocking hour head clean thru ur ass that hasn't shit in 3 days lol

:funny: ahhh

if your going fast enough if you some how fall off or crash the boats still going speed it will be wayyyy away from you.

Pretty much, you don't get more inefficient than a jet.

ding fast in straight line in perfect conditions ect ect anythign else .... haha

dover u need a boat ... screw messing around with fast cars. boats an hoes> broken cars