Jamie is one of these....

Linn1647545492

Thanks guys. I absolutely love it. My wife and/or I drive it nearly everyday, rain or shine. It's a killer daily driver.

As for mods, its basically a standard P800 kit (IC's, intake, DP, exhaust) with slightly larger turbine wheels inside the stock housings. Add 2200 cc injectors with a custom fuel system and it runs e85 with ease.

Looks like we've got the tranny figured out. That was literally the first time the car's been launched.

Thanks guys. I absolutely love it. My wife and/or I drive it nearly everyday, rain or shine. It's a killer daily driver.

As for mods, its basically a standard P800 kit (IC's, intake, DP, exhaust) with slightly larger turbine wheels inside the stock housings. Add 2200 cc injectors with a custom fuel system and it runs e85 with ease.

Looks like we've got the tranny figured out. That was literally the first time the car's been launched.

Is the trans built?

Nice! Are you running it at Texas or the Supra?

No, just heading down there to watch. Supra is hitting the track next week to test for MIR World Cup. Tym is too busy to help support a full GTR effort. Maybe next March, we'll see.

Is the trans built?

PPG 1st gear and Dodson/Exedy clutches, seals, pumps, etc.

Didn't shep start making transmissions for these cars?

No, he just helps assemble - he doesn't make anything for them.

I think that all GTR's have that auto with the paddle shifters. If I recall correctly, it's a true manual style auto, in that it will hold the gear at redline until you shift, and let you kill the car if you forget to downshift it.

I may be wrong, though.