UFC 121

wagner

Main card

Heavyweight bout: Brendan Schaub vs. Gabriel Gonzaga

Well based on previous fights neither one of these guys can really take a good hard punch. Gonzaga is pretty good on the ground so if it goes there he should be fine. Schaub is just here because he made it to the finals of TUF.

Gonzaga wins this one

Light Heavyweight bout: Tito Ortiz vs. Matt Hamill

I hope to see Matt Hammell's def ass beats tito into a different timezone. Tito is a shell of the fighter he used to be and whoever put him in this fight must really want to see him look bad.

Hamill wins this one and leaves with Tito's old lady.

Welterweight bout: Diego Sanchez vs. Paulo Thiago

Now this could be a good fight. Sanchez fights like he has a hot poker stuck in his cock hole and Thaigo is a certified bad ass. Sanchez is really good on his feet but I think Thiago's ground game is what gets him by.

Thiago wins

Welterweight bout: Jake Shields vs. Martin Kampmann

I really don't know about this fight. Shieds fights are about as entertaining as doing your taxes drunk. Kampmann, when he is on will KO someone. Winner of this gets to be fed to GSP next. I dont even know if I will watch this fight, might be the food and bathroom break.

I am going with Kampmann just because he looks scary.

Heavyweight Championship bout: Brock Lesnar vs Cain Velasquez

This one is simple, Cain is able to expose Brock's lack of boxing he wins. Cain does not do this please see results of Brock's other fights. Druing "brocktober" on spike they have shown enough of his fights, and it is scary to see his progression as a fighter.

Brock wins this

Brocktober baby... Cant wait. Here is what I think.

Gonzaga wins. I think its going to be a lot closer than people think.

Hamill wins. I hope he does. Because he is from Ohio.

I'll call Sanchez for the upset. I may be wrong on this one though.

Shields wins. Who gives a fuck though. I don't care about this fight.

Brock wins. Unless Cain wins.

brock will prolly win even though i will root for anything else to beat him...like a runaway truck. he is a freak and i dont see very many people upsetting him anytime soon unless his vital organs crap out on him again.

where the hell is vitor belfort these days???? he was a freak heavyweight at one point...he needs to bump up and get those hands rolling again. he has potential to knock lesnars lights out...

Brendan Schaub vs. Gabriel Gonzaga

Gonzaga has way more experience, so i gotta give it to him, unless he decides to stand and bang, then it's a toss up.

Tito Ortiz vs. Matt Hamill

i have never liked Tito, i respected him when he was the champ, but hated his ass. Hamill has been my boy since he 1st came to the UFC. gotta rep OHIO, and root for someone with a disadvantage, but i still don't know if Hamill can win this fight.

Diego Sanchez vs. Paulo Thiago

both really good fighters, but i think Diego might pull this one out

Jake Shields vs. Martin Kampmann

seriously....this is THE other fight i am watching this card for. Shields gets to prove if he's good, or just the best Strikeforce had to offer. i'm pulling for Shields, but in the end he's just gonna get pwnd by my boy GSP.

Brock Lesnar vs Cain Velasquez

i have been stoked watching Broctober , but honestly i gotta tell you, Cain IS THE BETTER ALL AROUND FIGHTER! However, Brock has insane Strength and we have seen that he can take the hardest punch any contender can throw. let's see how Velasquezs chin holds up, and he couldn't even finish Check Kongo with punches, so i don't see him knocking Brock out.

I say Brock eats him up in rd. 2!

where the hell is vitor belfort these days???? he was a freak heavyweight at one point...he needs to bump up and get those hands rolling again. he has potential to knock lesnars lights out...

Vitor is next inline to fight Silva