F*CK the NFL

04silvrz

I am so sick of the NFL deciding to show the Browns over the Bengals on our local broadcast. I am closer to Cincy, and the Bengals have MUCH MORE potential than the stupid browns. I mean, MOST of ohio is stuck watching the browns, it's makes NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THE BROWNS.

Sure, i am streaming in on the interwebz, but the quality is eh... I want it in HD on my flat panel hangin on the wall.

Ok, anyone else?

with all that said, at this point in the games the browns look better, but I am sure that will change in the next hour! ;)

falcons are hardly nobody, they are 4-2, and lead their conference OVER the Saints. They have already beaten the Saints this year. and the browns are 1-5...

and the bengals are 2-3...both teams look to potentially be on their way to a 2 win start, and honestly the browns have been way more interesting to watch this year. watching a team like the bengals who, despite having many skilled players, consistently perform poorly isn't nearly as exciting as watching a team like the browns play.

this coming from a greatriots fan of course :bangbang:

and the bengals are 2-3...both teams look to potentially be on their way to a 2 win start, and honestly the browns have been way more interesting to watch this year. watching a team like the bengals who, despite having many skilled players, consistently perform poorly isn't nearly as exciting as watching a team like the browns play.

this coming from a greatriots fan of course :bangbang:

yeah, i am with ya. i am really pissed about the bengals, this is stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!