Almost there!!!

BlackMess

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drove it for the first time on saturday! It's an entirely different car, it finally has throttle response off idle. Not to mention the additional 50ft/lb of torque and 35 horse the tuner found makes it a new beast! Shes getting the 150 shot this week and if that's still not enough it will get boosted over winter! Stay tuned!

Looks more like a nitrous spike on the second graph. I call bs on that being just a tune with a maf (by what the LSx god's say anyway). looks more like a 50 shot or some shit. And i know the system was on the car a while ago.

so whats done to the motor?

Had to dig for that info. he still hasn't answered my question :rolleyes:

:(

Anywho...

40k mile ls1 02' block, mid headers, 3" mandrel bent exhaust, ls6 intake 42lb injectors, 3" CAI,locked TQ, speed density tune,IRS car.

Cam-231/234 .640/.590 112 LSA

Heads-243 casting

5 axis CNC machined

220cc Intake Runner

Intake Flow Rate 305 CFM

Exhaust Flow Rate 235 CFM

2.000 intake valves / 1.550 exhaust valves

Comp 918 single coil valve springs

Respectable???

so not to take anything away from brian b/c he is awsome but, you picked up 16 wheel and you changed a smashed y pipe? sorry but that 16 wheel could be many diferent things. I wouldnt say it was in the tune or the way it was tuned (sd to maf). hell, linn pick up 40 wheel with just a cutout. a smashed y pipe would be the difference. so could weather and different dynos. but if "feels" stronger thats all that matters.