just me ranting

cavscout73

I am sure you all have seen my post about the memorial ride...

but how in the fuck if there is actually someone higher than me up above can shit like this happen..

you take every peice of shit in this world and they live forever wreaking havok on us all..

then you get the kindest most giving person around and they are taken from you at a young age... give me a fucking break

I mean what more can someone want than supporting your family loving life and your kids, and giving everything to the community ...

I know the old saying life isnt fair and then the chich'e only the good die young but fuck that .. it doesnt make any damn sense... As a cop and a paramedic I see people die all the time, but come on if there actually was a god this man would be sitting here right now drinkin a beer and putting his kids to bed, what kind of fucked up world is this.....

I am sorry and I dont expect responses so lock this if you want... I just need to vent and who better to vent to than my computer!!!!!

I gotta say sorry for the post, I was pissed and way too drunk to be allowed to type on the computer!!! I always bitch about friends drunk dialing, but never really put much thought into drunk posting until I sobered up and read my work....

thanks for your thoughts, both of ya.. if my rant was kinda outta line I apologize...

now the hooker thing has me thinkin :takeit: LOL !!!

Hey, drunk and posting is fun, but so are hookers. We all die but the most important thing in life is to experience everything, short of a cock up your ass unless it's for ALOT of money. My friend was killed out at Sequoia National Park and left under a waterfall, where they found him. I was just out of high school and naive as to how the world actually is so it hit me very hard. His casket was open and you could see the bruises on his face from where he fell. Plus, he was pretty old, being 19 and all. After that, his dad went out to Vegas and died a broken, bed-ridden man. Life has no meaning unless YOU give it one...

No need to apologize Chuck. Nothing we say is gonna make you feel any better.....Just know we're here to listen if you need to vent

Ohhhh.....And I know a little about the grieving, drunken posting ;)