Teaser......

Evolved8

Like the car, love reading about how people are more worried about the price/where you live than the car. As long as you can afford it, that shouldnt matter. Nothin better than driving a $40+k car and pulling into the garage at mom and dads house....lol Shit, if I live at home in a few years I might be parking a 360 or a 430 here. Who needs a house when you can live in a car

Car looks good, stop by the shop tomorrow daytime. I want to see it in the light

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not really sure who the fuck you are, but it really inspires me to know that you care that much about me that you know the whole story behind both of those accidents. For a second there I was worried you didn't know the truth, boy am I glad you aren't as big of an ignorant fucking cocksucker as you just portrayed in your last post.... oh wait.

You have a problem man, I mean you come jumping in my shit about something that is entirely none of your mother fucking business and you expect me to be cool about it. What you want to get at here bud, you want to talk some internet shit some more? I am only a short 8 hour drive away you can come and get the fucking truth if you'd like.

Easy big boy, why so defensive? This is CR, I'm just having some fun poking the bear. I haven’t wrecked a car yet.... I know i will soon enough. If you drive hard enough you will at some point, we all agree on that.

rofl for anyone who'd be dumb enough to pay $28k+ labor for a motor belonging to a $30k car.

i'd love one of these as a daily, so we'll see.

congrats on the new ride

Becareful, you may not ever want to drive your Cobra again. So much low end torque and so much refinement.

Becareful, you may not ever want to drive your Cobra again. So much low end torque and so much refinement.

i'm not very refined. my cobra has over 500rwtq from 1500rpms on up, and 575 at the peak. but i fully understand what you mean---nothing drives like a positive displacement blower---instantaneous torque, and gobs of it. plenty of guys have turboed their cobras, only to switch back to the blower, or sell the car because they miss the instant response of the blower.

cobra is going for a built automatic in a few weeks.