WTS: Playstation 3 (old school fat) hardly used, extra controller + MOVE $250

Veritas

Title pretty much says it all, this is one of the first gen PS3's with the OtherOS option still enabled and running firmware 2.6X(can't remember exactly have to hook it up). I also have the new motion attachment for the PS3 the Move camera and one move controller, and an extra ps3 controller that's silver for the system.

The hard drive space is either 180 gig or 160 gig, I have to go check but the system was hardly used as it belong to the woman's parents and they played all of three times with it before I bought it off of them. Now I wouldn't be selling it if I didn't have to take care of some other stuff around the house, but the price is firm as you can go buy a used / refurb with 1 controller and 40 gigs for $250 from anywhere, and you're getting quite a bit more for the price here.

I'll put it up on craigs later tonight but if someone wants this as a gift for someone they know since christmas is around the corner or a gift for themselves I have it here and waiting.

I'll post up the hard drive size in a few.

Dragonage origins, PS3 Move sports game, extra controller, the ps3 move that's like the kinnect that xbox has only its for the ps3.

Playstation Move more like Wii the Kinnect is more like the Kinnect. GLWS