dover

Options?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Options?

• MMR1000 4V 5.4 + Ported Stock Heads + Stock Cams
    • MMR1500 4v 5.4 + Stock Heads + Stock Cams
    • 4V 4.6 (Current) + Stage 3 Heads + Turbo Cams
    • Destroked 5.4 -> 5.1 + Ported Heads + Turbo Cams
    • Put race gas in it and drive it till is blows up.

Dovers next thread will be him complaining about how un- fun the auto is to drive.

rofl.

a properly setup turbo cobra with an auto is just plain nasty. it would be difficult to match the performance with a 6 speed. if its a quicker car he's after, than the auto is the way to go.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only couple passes I made in the car I babied it off the line and mashed it about the 330ft mark and skated down the track on SHIT Nitto NT555DR2's.

I am going to go auto here shortly, once I figure out exactly what I want to do with the car (i.e. drag car - TH400 or street car - Lentech 4R70W)

LOL thanks Mike.

i'm not trying to bust your balls here, but my mach1 went 11.36@126 with 445whp.. what kinda power does your cobra make?

590rwhp, full weight, IRS car on nittos. like i said, novice driving--no shame in admitting that. plenty have run 10's with my exact set-up. having the right person behind the wheel means everything. congrats on the mach1 times, sucks you had to get rid of the car. now i have a built solid rear, and will have an automatic in the car, as well as 15" wheels with a taller, better tire, and better suspension. and hopefully, more seat time to improve launching/etc.

here's one run from bradenton---pardon my wife's horrible filming, she was 8 months pregnant with our 3rd kid and it was 85 degrees out, and she doesn't much care for car racing

The only couple passes I made in the car I babied it off the line and mashed it about the 330ft mark and skated down the track on SHIT Nitto NT555DR2's.

I am going to go auto here shortly, once I figure out exactly what I want to do with the car (i.e. drag car - TH400 or street car - Lentech 4R70W)

LOL thanks Mike.

Lentech 4R70W. Just so we can go to bike night, hustle some lil 600-750s, then drive home. :D