5 questions with gabe

phil

1.) When you wake up in the morning and go to the bathroom mirror, do you ever think to yourself? Self rogain is an option but I'm just to young to admit it.

2.) When you and pauala deen do it in the butt, do you swap the strap on, or do you each have your own for personal depth?

3.) Cold cereal or hot?

4.) What is your personal prefference, 2 girls 1 cup, or listening to paul talk about racing for 6 hrs?

5.)When you and your father have father son time, why do you always bring the k.y jelley, a hampster, to bannas, and e brake from a bmw, and an empty axe can?

Please get back to me with honest and full detail.

Edited by FILL

1.) When you wake up in the morning and go to the bathroom mirror, do you ever think to yourself? Self rogain is an option but I'm just to young to admit it.

2.) When you and pauala deen do it in the butt, do you swap the strap on, or do you each have your own for personal depth?

3.) Cold cereal or hot?

4.) What is your personal prefference, 2 girls 1 cup, or listening to paul talk about racing for 6 hrs?

5.)When you and your father have father son time, why do you always bring the k.y jelley, a hampster, to bannas, and e brake from a bmw, and an empty axe can?

Please get back to me with honest and full detail.

Total fail, but ill answer only because its only fair. I ask questions so why shouldnt i answer some.

1. yes my hair is falling out, ill probably just shave it off like you phil. doesnt prevent me from getting my dick wet so i dont care.

2. paul digs the long ball

3. cold but i dont eat either very often, probably havent in the last 5 yrs

4. paul talk about racing. never gets old.

5. dude i dont know what you are talking about.