WTB: harlequin great dane pup

EVILGTP98

Hey guys. Been seacrching online. Found a few sites but cant really find the dane pup my gf is looking for. On the hunt for a black and white dane pup if possible 8 weeks or less. Just wondering if anybody had a comnnection. Doesent have to be registered or anything. Just a pup. Thanks guys

Hey guys. Been seacrching online. Found a few sites but cant really find the dane pup my gf is looking for. On the hunt for a black and white dane pup if possible 8 weeks or less. Just wondering if anybody had a comnnection. Doesent have to be registered or anything. Just a pup. Thanks guys

Not 8wks or less. 8wks or older. If you get a pup from someone who says it's not an issue taking them younger than 8wks don't buy from that person because they obviously don't care about being a responsible breeder and more about quick turnover for fast cash.

If you are adamant about a pure breed dog, make sure you establish a relationship with a REPUTABLE breeder. A $300 dane out of the newspaper from a backyard breeder is just that. Dog was created for profit and no attention was paid to breed standard, health, or anything else. By buying pure bred dogs from people like this you are supporting people that dilute the market and gene pool with sub par dogs. That's why so many breeds are fruitcakes these days. Rottweilers, Dobermans, Shepherds, a lot of these dogs aren't what they used to be because of piss poor irresponsible breeding from peoplke who think "hey, I have a GSD, they have a GSD, lets breed them." Bad ish. This applies to all breeds.

There are lots of dogs in shelters that need homes too ;) Just something to consider.

Just my $.02. Good luck with your search.

Not 8wks or less. 8wks or older. If you get a pup from someone who says it's not an issue taking them younger than 8wks don't buy from that person because they obviously don't care about being a responsible breeder and more about quick turnover for fast cash.

If you are adamant about a pure breed dog, make sure you establish a relationship with a REPUTABLE breeder. A $300 dane out of the newspaper from a backyard breeder is just that. Dog was created for profit and no attention was paid to breed standard, health, or anything else. By buying pure bred dogs from people like this you are supporting people that dilute the market and gene pool with sub par dogs. That's why so many breeds are fruitcakes these days. Rottweilers, Dobermans, Shepherds, a lot of these dogs aren't what they used to be because of piss poor irresponsible breeding from peoplke who think "hey, I have a GSD, they have a GSD, lets breed them." Bad ish. This applies to all breeds.

There are lots of dogs in shelters that need homes too ;) Just something to consider.

Just my $.02. Good luck with your search.

All very good points especially with such a large dog. Great Danes have some inherent problems that can be lessened through good breeding.

Anyway, Harlequins are cool as shit. Generally, a bit bigger and more mellow than some of the other colors, ie; tawny and black. Good luck and get some pics up if you guys find one.

7-10 is right, I had one that made it to 14 wowowwow, great dogs, I got my from a newly breeding couple out of shelby that my wife found on hoobly.com. They only bred 3 litters and they were great. Definately get to know the person you're buying dog from though, we made 3 trips up to check up on them before we got him after his last vet appt. Think he was like 7-8 weeks old. Also have some great dane books you can have for research if you'd like? They have their own quirks like every breed does.