Samsung Galaxy

KennyFKINPowerz

Just re-read the review - definitely worth clicking on this thread twice.

You know whats even better? I never said this was a review but you assumed that it was. If it was a review then I would have probably titled it "Samsung Galaxy Review". Thanks for checking in and giving your opinion on this supposed review though :).

You know whats even better? I never said this was a review but you assumed that it was. If it was a review then I would have probably titled it "Samsung Galaxy Review". Thanks for checking in and giving your opinion on this supposed review though :).

REVIEW: An account intended as a critical evaluation of a text or a piece of work.

AXIOM: A self-evident and necessary truth; a proposition which it is necessary to take for granted; a proposition whose truth is so evident that no reasoning or demonstration can make it plainer.

I think your next thread should be titled: "Facetiousness: I don't have a fucking clue what it is."