RWD 4G63 CRX-FS

coltboostin

Make history! Be the first and have all the hard work done for you.

As it sits, the engine is mounted-the rear suspension is done, tie rods solid, basically all frame work is done. Shifter rods are also built, the new brake lines have been run and bled. All that needs to be done to make the car fire is a harness, and fuel lines. Beyond that- mount a radiator where you like, put a clutch master in, runt hat line,and go run 11's. I want to see this car done, but between work, my Busa Modding, and 200+mph goals-I have realized this is not the car for me.

The car is a 1986 CRX Si. NO RUST. IT was a FWD drag car, and has a one fiberglass piece front clip (looks stock). Right now the car sits with a full 4G61t, F5M33 trans, Fidanza flywheel, new 2600/6 puck, 14b. Fuel cell with 255 is in front. It also has an ETS inter cooler with all plumbing ran. I plan on taking all that out and sell the car as a shell.

At this point-it needs minimum fab work. to run. Just some chassis/frame reinforcement-and all exhaust/fuel lines/water lines ran. Considering its 1800lbs weight, it wont take much to go fast.

If you want it "as is" with the motor/trans/Fuel cell I'd sell it for $1500. But what I'd like to do is give someone the shell that would be willing to finish the car. If you want to buy the shell with the title and be done with it-I'll ask $400.

Pics here. I will likely be getting more in the next few days of its current condition.

http://s1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/coltboostin/4G63CRX/

PM's replied

Update-well its even more complete than I though! I already ran the fuel lines to/from the fuel cell. Also, the throttle cable is figured out! Man, I got a lot of time in this thing.

And MAN-I just cleaned it up and got it back on the ground-now I remember why I wanted to build it. It looks pretty boss with the motor sitting back there.