FS: 04 SRT with only 29k miles

bodybuilding88

I have a 2004 Dodge Neon SRT4 with only 29,200 miles for sale. This is one of the nicest SRT's you'll find. There is way to much money tied up in this thing. Car runs great and is very fun to drive. Currently is running on 14lbs of boost and putting down app. 340hp. It is running on a street tune right now. the block has been built within the last 1500 miles to handle anything you can throw at it The block can handle 700hp easily. With the straight no cats/resonators turboback 3" exhaust its very deep and throaty. has a deep rumble to it. always turns LOTS of heads. The only reason im thinking about selling this car is because i've lost interest in it and am currently in school full time and there are more important things is my life at this point. The car has always been takin great care of and oil and all maintence done faithfully. The car is driveable and fun how it is right now.

How the block and head are built it can rev out to 7800rpms!

Dont be afraid to offer the worst i can say is no. Thanks.

Asking 12,800 which i think is a reasonable price for what all is done to the car. Thanks.

Engine Block Mods

*Bored .020 over

*Wiseco Pistons

*Eagle H Beam Rods

*Clevite Bearings

*Knife Edged Crank

*O-ringed block

*DCR Oil Pump

*Removed balance shafts

*Bedplate cap reinforcements

*ARP Main and Bedplate studs

Engine Cylinder Head Mods

*MLS 5 Layer Head Gasket

*ARP Head Studs

*Crane 18 cams

*Race port and polished

*Ceramic coated valves

*3 angle valve job

Big Turbo Set Up

*AGP GT40 turbo kit

*Port and polished log manifold

*38mm Turbonetics Wastegate

*HKS Blow off valve

*AGP intercooler pipes

*Spearco monster intercooler

*Turbonetics dual stage boost controller

*AGP 3inch cold air intake

*B+B 3 inch full exhaust system

Fuel/Spark/Engine Managment

*AEM EMS

*Walboro 255 Fuel Pump

*Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator

*96lbs Accel Injectors

*AEM 3.5 Map Sensor

*Return line fuel kit

*AEM Uego wideband

*MSD Ignition coil

*MSD Spark Plug Wires

Suspension/Brakes/Steering

*Eibach pro line springs

*Eibach front sway bar

*Eibach rear sway bar

*DC Sports front strut bar

*Front drilled and slotted rotors

*Front hawk brake pads

*Rear driller and slotted rotors

*Rear hawk brake pads

Interior Modifcations

*Kenwood flip out cd player

*Ichibahn steering wheel

*Ichibahn shift knob

*Passenger airbag delete kit

*Triple pillar gauge pods

Exterior Modications*Konig

18" graphite holes

*Bridgestone Potenza RE750 tires

*RX300 Tailights

*Painted valve cover

*Painted intake

*Sylvania bulbs

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy113/footballfanatic_photo/IMG00045-20101127-1503.jpg

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy113/footballfanatic_photo/IMG00046-20101127-1504.jpg

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy113/footballfanatic_photo/IMG00051-20101127-1510.jpg

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy113/footballfanatic_photo/IMG00044-20101127-1502.jpg

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy113/footballfanatic_photo/IMG00049-20101127-1507.jpg

Edited by bodybuilding88

3 questions:

why did you remove the air bag? might want to say if you have the parts to put back on if you still have them.

in the pic the check engine light is on, is it because its not running?

why did you put the same battery that wouldn't start my lawn mower in your car?

3 questions:

why did you remove the air bag? might want to say if you have the parts to put back on if you still have them.

in the pic the check engine light is on, is it because its not running?

why did you put the same battery that wouldn't start my lawn mower in your car?

1. I have the original steering wheel with airbag if someone wants to put it back on. And the passenger delete puts a extra cubby hole in the dash and i have the original air bag for the passenger side as well.

2. The check engine light is from the AEM EMS. Since it replaces the stock pcm it always has the light on. AEM can confirm this if you have doubts.

3. It has started my car fine. Maybe it was your lawnmower not the battery....:p haha jk

1. I have the original steering wheel with airbag if someone wants to put it back on. And the passenger delete puts a extra cubby hole in the dash and i have the original air bag for the passenger side as well.

2. The check engine light is from the AEM EMS. Since it replaces the stock pcm it always has the light on. AEM can confirm this if you have doubts.

3. It has started my car fine. Maybe it was your lawnmower not the battery....:p haha jk

its a full race lawn mower and it has an interstate in it now lol.

i missed the AEM part, i had to read it like 4 times before i even saw the price.

motor was built by the previous owner. He bought the car brand new an was going to try and build a 9/10 second srt and built everything and was almost done and had was hospitalized with crohn's disease for a over a week and had mad medical bills and was forced to sell it to pay bills. I bought it with the engine and that was it. I put the ems and stuff on it and had big plans to but they have died off and like i said got more inportant shit right now. Ive had the car just under a year. on the new engine it hasnt seen over 18lbs of boost and never even took it to the track since i never got slicks.. and on this type of car all you'd do is spin without then on the track lol

• 2 weeks later...