WTB G17

trix-storm

I planned on making a trip up to vance's in the near future. I am looking to spend around 350ish Depending on generation and how many mags it comes with. since with my discount I can get a brand new one with 3 mags for 399-419 before tax. Pm me a price smokinsrt.

I planned on making a trip up to vance's in the near future. I am looking to spend around 350ish Depending on generation and how many mags it comes with. since with my discount I can get a brand new one with 3 mags for 399-419 before tax. Pm me a price smokinsrt.

Damn you are cheap, Police/Mil discount on glocks are rediculous already. GL on finding a good condition glock for 350.

Ya, I was hoping to find a 2nd gen or something for around that price. They are glocks, not 1911's they hold their value but they can be found for mid-high $300's sometimes. And yes the discounts on them are awesome:). Just thought I would check here to see if I could save some cash before buying a NIB 17.

Ya, I was hoping to find a 2nd gen or something for around that price. They are glocks, not 1911's they hold their value but they can be found for mid-high $300's sometimes. And yes the discounts on them are awesome:). Just thought I would check here to see if I could save some cash before buying a NIB 17.

You can probably find a 2nd gen for that price on glock talk or if Vances or BudsGunshop has Police Trade ins. But for 480 you can pick a new G17 with NS and 3 hi-cap mags. That is a sweet deal, I'll be picking up the G23 soon from vances. G/F works for the DOD so she can use her nice perks and buy me presents.. lol