CBJ TIX MON 12/6 vs Stars

Supplicium

ROFL. Good luck getting anywhere near face value.

I have had season tickets for 4 years now. Only once was I able to get close to face value. I usually do buy 1 get 1 free.

This isn't a big game though, and a 5 game losing streak = you won't get shit for tickets. I would be surprised if >10k people showed up tonight. Hard to sell your tickets to make some kind of money back, when you can get lower bowl tickets from scalpers for 20 bucks.

ive been a season ticket holder since day 1. i never asked for anything close to face. i am offering buy one get one lol

ive already sold 2 sets of 4 for 140 per set today.

just saying, I can get Lower Bowl from a Scalper for 20 bucks. With how they have played the last week, you would be lucky to get anything close to that.

lawl u suckas shoulda bought the tickets. they won against the top offense in the league tonight in a shoot out. just cause you lose several in a row doesnt mean your gunna lose out the rest the season. if i didnt have tickets i woulda bought these in a heart beat.

??? Dallas wasn't even in the top 10 for the best offense. They were ranked 11th before last night.