opinions??

88lx5oh

Who would have ever thought Hyundai would have made a car that looks so good.

Black Powdercoated Stock Rims= Yes. But like others said i would stop there.

Just imagine if someone asked about rims on their hyundai on here a few years ago.. Shit has gone from rice to classy at a record speed.

I wouldn't paint the stock wheels, seems kind of cheap for a car aimed at being classy. I would just get a hold of an aftermarket set in black so you can rock the stock ones in winter with a good set of tires.

Off topic:

Its weird to me that on this forum so many people paint their stock wheels and don't get really any shit for it. On an import forum people wouldn't be able to stop bashing you and calling you a ricer. Just found it odd, back on topic.

I really hate to admit that I actually like the styling of those hyundai's.

Off topic:

Its weird to me that on this forum so many people paint their stock wheels and don't get really any shit for it. On an import forum people wouldn't be able to stop bashing you and calling you a ricer. Just found it odd, back on topic.

Depends really. If your car (Say a 95 civic) comes with some 14 steelie shit ass wheels, dont paint them its simple. But if you get something nicer (Dont know, say 17x9 from factory) then you can paint em and not get shit. I know plenty of people that paint/powder coat/chrome the TT wheels from 4th gen supras and rock them. Nothin wrong with stock painted wheels as long as there not shitty from the factory.

Depends really. If your car (Say a 95 civic) comes with some 14 steelie shit ass wheels, dont paint them its simple. But if you get something nicer (Dont know, say 17x9 from factory) then you can paint em and not get shit. I know plenty of people that paint/powder coat/chrome the TT wheels from 4th gen supras and rock them. Nothin wrong with stock painted wheels as long as there not shitty from the factory.

This man speaks the truth!