Ips has it wrong!

spaulsen

^Well thats an interesting comment. I think you are very lucky to be growing with the negativity that spreads from person to person about things mentioned in this thread. Prices being competitive or not, and regardless of how deep my pockets might be I still shop around and get prices. If a place says they will call me back and doesnt then its not likely im going to hound them for an answer I will just move on to someone who will.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Well thats an interesting comment. I think you are very lucky to be growing with the negativity that spreads from person to person about things mentioned in this thread. Prices being competitive or not, and regardless of how deep my pockets might be I still shop around and get prices. If a place says they will call me back and doesnt then its not likely im going to hound them for an answer I will just move on to someone who will.

It's not luck, its percentages. For every 5 people in a thread that are "Less than happy" there are 95 others that are more than happy. I would say a SOLID 85% or more of our business is repeat or client-referred since we spend so little on advertising. Don't treat your clients right and not only are they not coming back but they sure won't be recommending you to anyone.

Jeff