Ips has it wrong!

spaulsen

i was just going to let this go but after seeing they have another ls3 for sale i couldnt. this is intended for jeff, brandon is a good guy and i have no hard fealings torward him.

back on july 19th 2010 i contacted brandon about a setup i wanted to run for my camaro. brandon did what he could but then handed me to jeff because jeff was ultimately the guy i needed to go thru. i talked to jeff about the shortblock they had sitting around in the garage. he told me he had one to sell me. so, he was to get me a price together. well, i never recieved a price. NEVER! to this day i still never got a price. later in our conversations he tells me hes building me a complete drop in ready motor. WTF? i never asked for a complete engine. anyways, i had had enough so i said jeff, im coming down saturday to buy the engine be ready. lol he wasnt there. suprise! so i quit calling and said the hell with Ips.

so today i see there add for the engine and heres what gets deleted, and i understand why, wrong section, but anyways:

so answer me this brandon. how come you guys never returned my calls? and whenever i called there jeff acted like he had no clue who i was. i mean if i had a customer that called 3 times a week i would definately know who he was! it was so rediculous i started blocking my phone number from caller i.d. so they would answer my calls. i understand you guys had alot going with the move, but, does business stop? or do you take care of business as usual? lol hell, i still never got a price for the engine. do you think in his ( Jeff ) busy time he took a minute to figure out a price by now? somehow, i really dout it. well, maybe if he sees me ranting on here about my unfortunate experiance he will shoot me a pm and make me a hell of a deal on that engine, but, again, im not holding my breath. sorry to air this out here. i just had to get that off my chest. well, good luck with the sale brandon. im sure this will make someone a nice shortblock.

heres the kind of business jeff does. hopefully he will come in here and defend himself. good day.....

brandon did reply to me n say this:

Sorry to hear this, unfortunately the timing with our move into the new shop has strained our time slightly. We have not sold that motor either so you may be able to still work with Jeff on his ls3 as well

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm. ok o.0? If a business took that approach with all its customers I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be n business very long. How would they know the intentions of anyone? My thought would be to provide a service to any and everyone I could to make them happy.

i was having a similar issue getting ahold of them when i was looking for my turbo feed flange. tried over the course of several days, and eventually just drove 35 miles to go there. Needless to say they didnt have the part i needed, so that was 60 miles round trip that could have been resolved by someone simply answering the phone. From what ive been told you have to have their cell phone numbers to get somebody.

I have always have had problems getting return calls. Even after they didn't tune my care as I asked and there was issues with a tune, I could not get a call back that same day or the rest of the week. I found the easy way to deal with it is to take my business elsewhere. They don't even cross my mind when I am recommending a shop anymore.

What are you really looking for out of this thread? I post, and the next minute you're replying. Are you up all night waiting for the magic post that sets of a chain reaction to get everyone to not do business with IPS?

The best this will get is still being active Tuesday, and then it will be off topic 200 times. You posted your vent. Some agree some don't. If you want IPS to do something about it, tell us what you think the fix is. If it was you running the business, how would you handle things to the point of making everyone happy?

I didnt have any problems a couple years ago. However that was when i worked next door. When they couldnt take care of something they referred me to someone who could and helped me out. As it goes with most businesses it is hard to keep up with 50 different quotes for someone who may or may not buy something.

mojoe... i posted how i felt. i was replying to anothers coment. also what i do with my time is none of your business. i made this thread to let everyone know how my experiance was with ips. seams like you were trolling this thread waiting for me to post a coment also. with that being said, if you would like to post more about the subject then do so. if not then troll somewhere else.

mojoe... i posted how i felt. i was replying to anothers coment. also what i do with my time is none of your business. i made this thread to let everyone know how my experiance was with ips. seams like you were trolling this thread waiting for me to post a coment also. with that being said, if you would like to post more about the subject then do so. if not then troll somewhere else.

You're getting off topic and defensive. I simply asked how you would run the business and what you expect or want out of this.

Me coming back later to see what's going on in something I posted in, is not trolling.