umm ?

SRTurbo04

paul i thought you ride your bike in this weather?

i do douche but when i ride in this weather im suited up an i look like im the michilin man :lol:

lol I got five cigs left after those are out I am done its to cold for this shit

enjoy your cancer

edit: if your saying your done as in quitting then i take back that comment an good for you man!

welcome to my weekend.

should of responded back to me about dinner friday night instead of going an getting food poisoning :finger:

You're telling me. It's 51 degrees here in Houston. I almost felt chilly for a second. :D

this is where most would say mean hatefull things but ill go with "man thats cool put a sweater on an enjoy it"

not hostile

but i did just eat some rooster an i alreaddy feel like i have to shit my brains out

Don't know about that rooster but I have a some home made mix bean soup cooking right now with a big old ham bone and some potatoes getting ready to add soon that might do the same thing to me.

should of responded back to me about dinner friday night instead of going an getting food poisoning :finger:

this is where most would say mean hatefull things but ill go with "man thats cool put a sweater on an enjoy it"

The cold weather is bringing out the softer side of Paul I see.

Don't know about that rooster but I have a some home made mix bean soup cooking right now with a big old ham bone and some potatoes getting ready to add soon that might do the same thing to me.

were you on 70 near pataskala/national trails the other day ?