1990 Thunderbird Super Coupe Make Offer

19TbirdSC91

The car is a 1990 (35th anniversary) Thunderbird Supercoupe, its a 5 speed so its pretty rare, im just ready to move on to something else, or i could really use the money too. The carpet is out of it right now, and the back seat (for weight savings) I do have the carpet and interior panels and back seat if you were to want to put the interior back in. The body does have 200,000 miles on it but the motor has probably around 100 miles on it. It has a rebuilt motor, and a lot of new parts on it. It also has a new centerforce dual friction clutch and has some mods thrown at it. Also the car has NO RUST, RUST FREE.

Ported supercharger

Ported inlet plenum

Ported professional products 70 mm throttle body

3" cold air with k&n filter

76mm mass air flow meter

10% overdrive on the supercharger

Lightweight jackshaft pulley

Underdrive pulleys

ARP Head Studs

Centerforce Dual friction clutch

B&M ripper shifter

Magnaflow resonato, no mufflers and no cats

Tubular Exhaust Manifolds

One problem though, I believe it has a leaking headgasket. When the motor was rebuilt, the heads were removed and the ARP studs were put in. The heads never got machined so they started leaking. There is NO coolant in the oil, or oil in the coolant. Its leaking exhaust gases into the coolant passages causing bubbles in the overflow tank. It wouldn't actually be too difficult since the motor was taken apart already once, so there wouldnt be any stuborn bolts to have to worry about. It also needs exhaust work, has flex pipe in place of the cats and has an exhaust leak there as well. Car will need to be towed.

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t56/imwithstupid016/35th%20pics/ There is a link to the pictures of the car that i have.

Car will be junked in the next 24 to 48 hours if nobody jumps on it. You can either email me, or call/text me at 614 323 9162 (preferrably text me)

I will accept just about any offer for the car within reason. I need the money asap, preferrably tonight. Just let me know!!

Sean McConaha