804 RWHP 99 GT vs R1's, Eaton Mach 1 vs LS1's & 04 Cobra & Cobra Swapped GT

Linn1647545492

Cammed/Ford Racing Intake Manifold 2010 GT vs 300C SRT-8

Mach 1 w/ 03 Cobra Blower & Stock Pulley vs Heads/Cam 01 SS

Mach 1 w/ Eaton vs 01 GT w/ Pullied 03 Cobra Motor Swap

Mach 1 w/ Eaton vs Steggy Stage 4 Ported/2.76 Pulley 04 Cobra

Mach 1 w/ Eaton vs "Cam Only" 02 Z28

99 GT w/ 5.4/DOHC/4R70W/80mm Turbo vs Two R1's

http://www.streetfire.net/video/804-hp-mustang-vs-r1s-eaton-mach-vs-cobras-ls1s-etc_2095478.htm

they said the GT was on 7 cylinders wonder what the deal is with it

Something about the plug, cant remember, also, he couldnt catch a gear to save his life. Actually, I cant say anything about that really, I couldnt seem to get em that night either. Fun night, none the less.

Its a "cam only" car ;) Although, someone on streetfire said it had spray, I can assure you its a n/a car.

Its an NA car...the funny thing is the Red SS and him have went at it for yrs and the red SS usually edged em out if i remember right? The SS in all the other videos made 455rwhp...and it ran right with the Mach....but yet the Z-28 walked the mach??? So either he did some big heads and a fast and did a serious diet with some steep gears or he is spraying or maybe the mach had some heat soak also since it was his 45th race of the night???? BTW- if thats your Cobra get some tires and please do a rematch....your car looks amazing.

Its an NA car...the funny thing is the Red SS and him have went at it for yrs and the red SS usually edged em out if i remember right? The SS in all the other videos made 455rwhp...and it ran right with the Mach....but yet the Z-28 walked the mach??? So either he did some big heads and a fast and did a serious diet with some steep gears or he is spraying or maybe the mach had some heat soak also since it was his 45th race of the night???? BTW- if thats your Cobra get some tires and please do a rematch....your car looks amazing.

Your thinking 2 different red camaros, theres 2 diff ones down here. The other one is the one that makes 455+, not the one in this video. The z28 is a n/a car, i can gurantee that, i dont think it was heatsoak, considering it was in the 40's that night and dropping. Yes, that is my cobra, dont worry, im working on getting tires for it right now. Possibly this weekend ;)

Your thinking 2 different red camaros, theres 2 diff ones down here. The other one is the one that makes 455+, not the one in this video. The z28 is a n/a car, i can gurantee that, i dont think it was heatsoak, considering it was in the 40's that night and dropping. Yes, that is my cobra, dont worry, im working on getting tires for it right now. Possibly this weekend ;)

Then whats the mods on the Black maro then?