Turbo Mustang Tune Success

BDHG940

Been working with Brady on getting the new turbo kits dialed in and getting the car running correctly. Once I finished the kit, I dropped the car off for Brady to tune and get some numbers. Ended up having a wastegate issue and just was too small on this new setup. Changed it out and I begged to get it back on the dyno to just check before I leave town(he is leaving town as well tomorrow) and called me today and said be here at 4. Most of the creep issue is solved and the car runs and drives like a dream. Start up is perfect, idles at 750, pulls hard, couldn't be happier.

Thanks again and hope its ok to start this thread here, didnt see the consumer report area.

Its just a bone stock 4.6 from tb/oil pan, basically just doing some initial testing for the new turbo system I have been working on: http://www.on3performance.com/fowardfacingsystem.html

The 4v car in most of those photos will be a little more interesting. We will push that one a little more and see what happens..... Hopefully upper 500's or hit that 600 number for the fun of it if the fuel system will allow.

Once we find out why the 4v car isnt getting spark, it will be off to the dyno with it. The poor GT has about 14k miles of just misery so we didnt want to really turn up the boost like before to see what it would make. Just seeing the mid-range power gains on 6psi was enough for me

How many psi are you running currently on the s trim to make the 387/387?